Top Gear Special.

Great episode. Found it strange that James not only had a Ferrari with him, but he also found the broadcasting studio first. His car choise is usually the poorest (when it comes to supercars) and his sence of direction is poor at best. The other two must have had nightmare's in New York.

excellent, some new top gear. am going to have to find this on you tube - anyone know how long it was as it takes a bit of searching to find all the parts normally?

Very very good episode, apart from having Danny Boyle on. The man and the interview were very boring. The dancing mayor cracked me up completely! Can't wait for the one on boxing day.

What will they do without the Stig then! It was funny! I guess all those unsold I am the stig T-shirts are worthless now!

Hallelujah for YouTube - shows the BBC must be on holiday as they havent taken all the parts down yet. Damn fine episode, will wait a couple of days and then try and get the boxing day one,

boxing day one was funnt aswel.
cant wait for the new series in jan.

what was the baby stig at the end of the boxing day show all about ?
anyone care to hazard a guess ?

boxing day one was funnt aswel.
cant wait for the new series in jan.

what was the baby stig at the end of the boxing day show all about ?
anyone care to hazard a guess ?

I would hazard a guess that it was the rebirth of our Lord Stig! who will continue to make a welcomed appearance in the 2011 season, and who no doubt will be under a BBC working contract which will be tighter than a ?????

I hand the finishing of that sentence over too MA and BBJ to conjure up a suitable descriptive like only those two can! :lol: