top gear on PS3

StevieDB9

Road Burner
Car
Ford Focus 1.4
any top gear fans out there that are also computer geeks like me??

just found out that the top gear test track will be available to race on on the playstation 3 game gran turismo 5......... how cool is that?

we'll finally be able to see if we can drive around the track as fast as the stig. wonder if you can get a suzuki liana or chevrolet lacetti

Awesome! I think I can beat the stigs time in a Zonda. Call me sad but I've only just started playing GT4!

yeah but the downside is that it wont be avalible until xmas next year at the earliest (found this out a few weeks ago) it will also give me time to get a ps3

now remember the lengh of time that it took GT4 to come out i had it on pre order from the start (sad yes)

So what have you done to your finger pgarner- and what was with the £60 from the Rover (I meant to ask before - sorry!)

waynne said:
So what have you done to your finger pgarner- and what was with the £60 from the Rover (I meant to ask before - sorry!)
dropped a chesse mould weighing around 40kg on it last week and its still sair didnt bother to go to hospital and found out yestarday it might have been broken so was strapped up yestarday

the £60 was for the wifes mid section of exhaust that im gettin the blame for. tried to tell her getting a stainless but she says shes selling it soon no it doesnt matter

sorry cant strip the engine down at min the with ma finger. will try and start it on monday when i get up