@thexav lost in space?

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
@thexav was last seen telling me he had an amazing job at Tesla starting soon as a long term test driver.

He put on a spacesuit and left for work and we've not seen him since!!!

Hi guys, sorry I should have been in touch sooner but the mobile signal here is really rubbish. Apparently all the satellites are pointing the other way.

Things are going great totally amazed by these Teslas, at the moment I'm doing about 18,000 mph and have been for days. The battery is still fully charged.

Wish I'd bought a few more CD's with me for the Journey. Star Man is wearing a bit thin now!

Not found anywhere that does food yet so that could be a problem but I'm sure I'll get to a drive through soon unless they have run out of chicken (see I do keep up with the news back home).

I have a small confession to make, I'm sure I should have turned left at the moon but I went right instead so It'll take a bit longer to reach the Mars thing.

Here's a little selfie I managed to take using my selfie stick...
lead_960.jpg

The idea is to see how long the battery lasts. Elon says I can ring the AA when the battery is low and they'll come and pick me up. He also promised me my big fat cheque with a bonus on my return rather than paying me in advance.

Oh hell no! Think i've been going a bit too fast! I thought someone had been following me!
shuttlecops.jpg

I'll pretend I've not noticed them and carry on. Might lose them near the Asteroid belt.