The 10 best Car modifications

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
We list the 10 best performance modifications for your engine and list the most effective performance mods. Choose the right mods needn't be a mystery with our top 10 guide.

Continue reading... or post your comments below on this article.

That list is pretty much my car in a nutshell, been very expensive over the years but so worth it to me.

Over the years all of them have been carried out to my car plus changing from a 2 litre SOHC 8V and 2 TB injectors to a 2.3 litre MPI DOHC 16V head , Stroker crankshaft a custom equal length divided exhaust manifold,larger throttle body along with aftermarket computer to control fuel,spark,rev limit.

Also replaced the factory 15's with 17's to accommodate a big brake conversion which has a bias adjuster to the rear brakes

Don't want to think of how much I have spent/invested/wasted over the years but the car has enabled me to experience the full range of human emotions from happy to devastation and everything in between.

It keeps me poor BUT busy at times as am not into bowls,golf,bingo,poker machines,horse racing,drinking and enjoy all that competing/entering events entails from loading it on the trailer andpacking all my gear in the ute and driving to/from events and camping in the pit area and chatting with my fellow competitors.