td04 turbo change

bayley

Tuner
Car
306 d turbo
can anyone tell me the exact td04 turbo i need to fit my pug 306 d turbs,side entry ? what mod's ? as i have the found's now and want the work done soon as my turbo is whining..jarrus did mention this to me a while back but i can't find the thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
You need an adapter plate made up to fit the turbo onto the manifold. I am sure jarrus can knock you one up if not, try giving a local fabrication workshop a call. I think he has a TD04 on his. Also, go for the TD04 13T turbo...

You need an adapter plate made up to fit the turbo onto the manifold. I am sure jarrus can knock you one up if not, try giving a local fabrication workshop a call. I think he has a TD04 on his. Also, go for the TD04 13T turbo...
thank's dave...that would be ideal if he could do that,i will send him a message.

I don't know what your budget is but Dynamic Racing do a TD04 turbo called the DR750R. We use them on the Mitsubishi GTO / 3000GT and they make serious power and torque! They wipe the floor with 19T's in our cars.

My own car made 631 BHP and 705 ftlbs at 32 psi of boost on a totally stock engine with supporting fuel, ignition, cooling mods + ecu. We use twin turbos on a 3L for information.

Those turbos are dear but they spool quicker than a 19T too.

*Removed link as per our T&C's*
André

next few weeks i should have my gmax rear shock on torsion lowered,front gmax 60mm springs on, td04l turbo on.my alcantara leathers are in and i am going to grab a bosch pump from the scrappy tomoz if its still their...then i will stick the pics on with all the work done before and after.

next few weeks i should have my gmax rear shock on torsion lowered,front gmax 60mm springs on, td04l turbo on.my alcantara leathers are in and i am going to grab a bosch pump from the scrappy tomoz if its still their...then i will stick the pics on with all the work done before and after.

Awesome news buddy! get plenty of pics. Also... How hard is it to remove the Cat?

I don't know what your budget is but Dynamic Racing do a TD04 turbo called the DR750R. We use them on the Mitsubishi GTO / 3000GT and they make serious power and torque! They wipe the floor with 19T's in our cars.

My own car made 631 BHP and 705 ftlbs at 32 psi of boost on a totally stock engine with supporting fuel, ignition, cooling mods + ecu. We use twin turbos on a 3L for information.

Those turbos are dear but they spool quicker than a 19T too.

*Removed link as per our T&C's*
André
wow sounds like a beast...i love jap cars they sound awsome high revs.allready ordered everything mate...if i saw this a few weeks back i would have looked into it more.

Yeah, I have seen them. Just wondering really. I am as flexible as a brick and it looked fairly difficult as the bolts are awkwardly placed.

you gonna paint it yourself? what colour you going mate ?
just picked me a bosch pump,lines and injectors for £50...bargain!

Hell yeah!!! ;)

My older brother is buying me some spray guns, opon next pay day I am buying a compressor, clear coat and paint. Will need a DA sander, with soft pads and a gazebo....

Hell yeah!!! ;)

My older brother is buying me some spray guns, opon next pay day I am buying a compressor, clear coat and paint. Will need a DA sander, with soft pads and a gazebo....
gazebo:D the painting is the easy bit its getting the prep work right.dont forget your tack raggs and halogen heaters :lol:.post some pics start to finish.

gazebo:D the painting is the easy bit its getting the prep work right.dont forget your tack raggs and halogen heaters :lol:.post some pics start to finish.

Don't worry mate. I'll get some decent pictures hopefully! I completely overlooked the tac rack! ;)

Not a fan of candy, some colours are nice, like the blue, but not for me. I like the colour of mine as I don't see many on the road. :)