Torque Cars

TCJB's motorsport retirement date ?

Discussion in 'General car Chat' started by TCJBOLDIE, 9 September 2017.

1. TCJBOLDIE

TCJBOLDIE Torque King

Brisbane
    Car:
    JB Starion
    SWMBO has been wondering when I will be over my car addiction so have given it some thought and have come up with this hopefully innovative solution.:)

When I finish further down the field in an outright position that is a higher number than my age then maybe I should consider hanging up my helmet and gloves.

FYI I finished in 68th position out of 220 drivers in my last event.|B

What do you guys think about my solution to a vexing question in my household ???:confused:

PS my hips and feet give me some aches and pains but magically they only seem to vanish when I line up waiting for the starters flag to drop |B :)

Last edited: 9 September 2017
    Lunchmoney likes this.
  2. obi_waynne

obi_waynne Administrator Staff Member Moderator

Deal, Kent UK
    Car:
    A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
    Interesting solution until your car stalls on the last lap.:eek:

Or just enter races with fewer competitors than your age.

3. TCJBOLDIE

TCJBOLDIE Torque King

Brisbane
    Car:
    JB Starion
    Obi all or almost all competitors are younger than me and there is always more competitors than my age.

I like to think that I am younger in mind than body :)