Suzuki ignis sport

New2turbos

Car
Suzuki ignis sport
Hi all new here
Im plannin to build a turbo kit for my car its an 04 plate 1.5 ignis sport in standard form with around 110bhp
My 1st question is wot turbo to use im planning on forging internals 1st then boosting it to around the 170bhp i dont want a huge turbo that lags bad tho
My next question is the dump valve i dont want the woosh effect u get ive heard the "horse" effect sorry for the bad naming lol how do i go about that and does it effect performance
Finally the intercooler is bigger always better or can you go too big
Thanks guys

couldnt tell you what turbo to you, how about looking for ones off the likes of the 1.2t clio, Glanza, punto etc from a small engine

you sound like your after a recirculation valve rather than an atmospheric one.

intercooler yes you can go too big, youll end up with too large a volume of air to be compressed meaning the turbo has to work harder, meaning the charge temp is higher so little benifit is gained. a smaller more efficient intercooler with as short as pipework as you can get would be better than a huge one

Nice1 thanks for the reply fella big help defo gunna be shoppin tonite then should have the build finished b4 april so watch this space lol