Supercharge Me

FFCBadger

Wrench Pro
I was having a little surf this bank holiday for aftermarket bits and pieces and came across these:
http://www.turbonator.com/index.html?id=adWordsAlfaRomeo

Looks a bit blue peter and I havent been able to get much more information off the site other than the sale pitch...so what do you think? It looks like they supply for a number of cars so has anyone installed one of these, is it worth a punt, will it kill your vehicle...??? On speaking to a mte he's concerned one of teh veins may break off and potentially cause a "blank cheque" worth of damage...

Please dont! I'm sure if you check any car forum, someone at somepoint has brought these up in the topic of conversation, and I can almost guarantee people advise against them.. If it was THAT easy, THAT cheap, and THAT good, why are people still going to the trouble of fabricating manifolds for real turbos, buying turbos, fitting intercoolers.. etc etc..

RUBBISH! If all you had to do to make your car go faster was stick a fan into your inlet why would car makers go through all the trouble to make expensive turbochargers and superchargers!