Stuffed Toys

Do You Have Stuffed Toys On Your Parcel Shelf?

• Total voters

aswearing

Torque Master
Car
Micra 160sr
i noticed one or two vehicles recently with stuffed toys adorning the parcel shelf.

does anyone else have any toys at all? do you have too many? and if so, how the heck do you see :shock:

at least you now if it a womans car or not

incedently a carboard hankie box on the parcel shelf it the car was to come to a sudden stop ie head on crash the light box suddenly has the same force of a brick

I get pissed off when my wife loads up the parcel shelf with all sorts of junk.

Only have to anchor up a bit too hard and the whole f.....g lot winds up airborne.

it melted her dashbord.... omg thats well bad!!!

hope my little vanila tree dont do nothing like that or ill selt the bastard thing on fire tee hee (the tree not my car Obviously lol)

Who is brave enough to take the wrapper off the vanilla tree when you first buy it! The smell is almost hallucinogenic! :lol:

A garage failed my MOT because I had an air freshener hanging on my mirror. To say I was a little annoyed was an understatement especially when they stick a dirty great MOT sticker on the windscreen when it passes! :shock:

Nope, only things in my Honda is an emergency tool kit and a few CD's in the glove box.

Did anyone see the episode of Top Gear where James May confessed to having a little brush to clean dust out of his dash board? That made me laugh almost until I passed out :D

waynne said:
Who is brave enough to take the wrapper off the vanilla tree when you first buy it! The smell is almost hallucinogenic! :lol:
i love it when u first get the Vanila tree its the best it marsks all the other smells in the car like the mould and musty smell my car has oh and the smell of McDonnalds that never seems to go away tee hee

fingers said:
I have a lttle Scooby Doo in my van and a 5 foot polar bear in the Near Lee. :D

my bro in law used to be like that he had a 4 ft tigger in the back seat of his minis only when he bout the mg tf did it get the boot.
wife got it now sits on the chair in the sitting room

how cool were the arms that hung out of your closed boot?

last time i saw one was as a child and i loved it, do they still sell them?

no it got the boot out of the mini and stright into the wifes car

aye she buys them alot shes tigger mad

disney store sells themand my newsagent has 3ft tigger piglet and eyore in the window

do you remember the novelty peoples arms, looked like they had a shirt on and gave your car the image of a mafia vehicle that had just had killed someone and stuffed them in the boot?

awesome, bring them back.

was there anymore? i think i full scale dead passenger...

or even a bucket of slop to recreate that moment in pulp fiction involving the speed bump :lol:

No Toys No nodding dogs and No 23" speakers have ever been in the back of mine! Don't ask me about fluffy dice, flashing wheel cap covers or LED washer jets though :shock: (I was young and naive once!)

Full size inflatable passenger has got to be the winner. Go on, dare you (and me) to get an anatomically correct one with strategically placed body hair.

Should be a bit of a giggle at the traffic lights.

Perhaps we open a sweepstake on who covers the most miles with it in the passenger seat.

Better still, plonk it in the driver's seat when the car's parked!!!!!

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back