Stickers on or in your car

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
What stickers do you have on or in your car?

I have a TorqueCars sticker on the back window and that's it, no garage stickers or even Audi brand stickers anywhere.

Some of my friends cars are covered in stickers. Holiday destination stickers seem quite popular in the VW campervan community. Car part maker stickers seem to be popular with the younger drivers, especially on Corsas.

What about your car?

Only have 3 on show in my car, 2 Tracker warning stickers on the driver & passenger front door and a Saab Owners Club disc on the front screen. Until earlier in the year there was 4 stickers but we no longer have to display a vehicle excise disc.

On the Leon a mk3oc sticker by the rear view mirror.

Don't know why cause it isn't a mk3! But I suppose I'm showing support even though I don't still own a mk3 astra

DSC03827.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Mine used to have cool kid peeing sticker until I got married and had to replace it with baby on board sticker and I love my son lol but it's all worth it (Y)

only put car forum stickers on mine, don't see the point advertising things when i get no kickbacks from it, "stars" get paid big money to endore products so why shouldn't we get something? ;)