starting the car problems

might be a bit of frozen water stuck somewhere in fuel system. with the condensation freezing in the tank it could have traveled into filter and slightly blocking it. I know it a bit far away form a rover but our 8210 ford tractor used to do this all the time.

thanks for that but i had it tuned and found the problems on idle valve sensor, and lamba has gone,

sc motors does all car parts cheap, if you know some one who is a mechanic they can phone them and order the part you need over the phone (as you need to own a business to be able to order stuff from there) and they deliver it or you can go pick it up, all they ask is for the registration and they can tell you what part you need for the car. give it a go. i bought new brake pads and discs for £33 as you dont pay the v.a.t on top

hi i have bought a throttle body from a 1999 rover 620ti , but will it fit mines 620ti 1995 coz someone said they all same

where i got it from they was asking me part number for mines thats fine i thought will it fit, its coming tommows, is it easy to do,

yes its 4 bolts, and wires, i need a turbo plate for my dump valve, so i can move it. my dump v, is on the turbo side so i need one of them where can i check,

hi again i have placed a new throttle body idle valve, but it starts up the same, with idle shakes and it stalls, but there is lambda sensors i havent yet fitted can that be a probs as they did say its gone, help

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back