some help would be nice

zoozer

I have about 600€ to spend on a car audio system, thats about 300-400 £. How a reasonable system would I be able to get with this amount of money, including subwoofers?

You should get a reasonable set up. Dont cut corners on the head unit or the amp (get good quality components), but you can always upgrade the cars speakers at a later date if you find that the budget does not stretch quite that far.

Vibe seems to make some pretty good stuff - can you get hold of it in your country?

more info please

ZooZer;
:D i'll help you buddy, but i'd like to know:
1. What car are you puttng the system in? (include body shape, saloon/hatch etc)
2. And are the Factory speakers still okay?
3. Are you going to import the sytem from abroad, (i noticed you're from Finland).
4. oh and tell us your music tastes, so we can reccomend the correct size speakers etc.

cheers

thanks for the help

Well the factory speakers are non existent, i bought some cheaper speakers to the front doors, not anything great but still surprisingly good. I though that it would become cheaper to just buy the parts here in Finland... About the car, it is an old vauxhall astra mk II sedan. And my music taste is pretty much eurodance and drum n base stuff.
I was wondering that would it be really dangerous of buying some amplifiers wich have been used for a couple of months as this would allow me to buy some good quality ones (maybe digital) a lot cheaper than the retail price...