Torque Cars

SO IM BACK ....(only been a year)

Discussion in 'Say Hello & introduce yourself' started by SLEEPER, 10 July 2019.

1. SLEEPER

SLEEPER Pro Tuner

So I thought Id better start using the forum again. TBH Im not sure why I stopped but it just happened.
    I can see most of the usual suspects are still here so hello again .

Better give you guys a run down of the current fleet.

Still have the silly stagea (currently being painted ) and the 32GTR is still going and still stock.

Ive just bought a rare 1970s Nissan S10 Silvia which arrives by boat in about 10 days . Believed to be the only one in the UK . It is pure 70s JDM

Daily has changed , still a stagea but Ive imported a genuine Autech 350S - basically a 6 speed 350Z in a stagea body . Only 167 ever made.

Will post some pics once Ive remebered how to \B\B\B

TCJBOLDIE, obi_waynne and Lunchmoney like this.
  2. Lunchmoney

Lunchmoney The Torque Meister

Poole, UK
    Car:
    '98 JDM Impreza STI
    Sweeeeeet

3. obi_waynne

obi_waynne Administrator Staff Member Moderator

Deal, Kent UK
    Car:
    A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
    Welcome back it's good to hear from you again. I look forward to seeing your pics.

4. TCJBOLDIE

TCJBOLDIE Torque King

Brisbane
    Car:
    JB Starion
    Good you're back Brian and with a fleet of cars like you have you must have won lotto or lost a rich aunt or 3 ;) |B

Os has been AWOL for some time and wondered if you have seen him at all ?