Should I remap or not?

What Yugguy said ^^^
Coldair Intake work and exhaust headers would have better gains for your money. If you're thinking of this level of work find out what you want to do first then remap it on a rolling road last to get all the upgrades working together

That's good advise. Thank you. The company I have been in touch with called Petes tuning is bring a car tomorrow which is remapped to a 240 bhp. I will discuss in detail with them. Tks again

What Yugguy said ^^^
Coldair Intake work and exhaust headers would have better gains for your money. If you're thinking of this level of work find out what you want to do first then remap it on a rolling road last to get all the upgrades working together

thank you aerial and yugguy. being new to all this i am making excited impulsive decisions which are being smooth out by you guys. thank you again.

No worries- its all part of the fun of modding.
I met the guy incharge of modifying the car. They are tied up with a European company which gives them the maps based on advise from the country of use and the drivers comfort. Very tempting. Will take a decision soon.