Should I black out my car??

Speedygonzales

Car
06 Dodge stratus RT
Hey I have a black 06 Dodge stratus RT with the bigger spoiler on it that came stock and is grey on the end tips. It matches my wheels, but I would like to black out the car with new rims, and I guess I would have to do something to the spoiler. My question is, would it look good, and how should I go about doing it?

I had to Google images of your car as I am not familiar with that model. In my own humble opinion, spray the complete rear spoiler black and forget the rims. Looked at quite a few images and did not see one of them with black rims, which means one of two things; 1, you would be exclusive in your choice and 2, no one else likes black rims on the car.
At the end of the day, it is your money, your choice, your taste, if you like it then do it buddy |B

I think it would look great. Some guys I know photoshop their car pictures to try out ideas before spending money and effort.

Tint the light lenses as well whilst you are at it (if this is legal in your area).

You could always apply a film to the spoiler, that way if you don't like the finished look you can easily take it back to how it was.

^^True, the OP could put a vinyl wrap over the rear spoiler and remove it later if he so wishes.
But! Some cars can carry off the all black look and some can't, as Obi suggested you could Photoshop the rims black and see if it then pushes your buttons ;)

Basically what you need to do is make sure you wear a blindfold when you look at the exterior of your car. This will achieve the perfect shade of black.