Should cruises be banned?

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Do any of you go on cruises. I heard today that one county I think it was Nottingham have banned cruises. Do you think this is fair?

stops cars congregating and police have power to stop 5 or more cars driving in succession.

stupid really, i dont see the point of cruising, unless you are all mates that happen to be going somewhere.

Idon't know why councils don't give cruisers an area to go to like they do with skaters and stuff. All it would need is an old bit of land tarmaced over, charge a quid to get in to cover the cost and problem solved their of the streets and easily watched.

There may be people who read this and take offence so I apologise in advance.

A proper, organised cruise at a proper organised venue is good fun and a great day/night out, which I think should be allowed and I'm all up for. Most of the big events at santa pod have a cruise to a pub where everyone gets a bite to eat, a bit of a chat, and then everyone rolls back to the pod for an evenng of bevvys. 8)

The problem is when a group of local idiots meet up at McDonalds car park on a friday night in their 1.1 fart boxes with the loudest and biggest exhaust they can find, and then drive to and around SouthEnd in 2nd gear, wheelspinning everywhere, turning their music up so high that you have to push your eardrums back in with your thumbs and generally being a nuisance to someone. All usually in aid of impressing the local 14 year old girls.