shall i jack in my car for an off roader?

one in a million

Road Burner
Car
CLIO 182 YAY!!
right i have been pondering for the last month deciding what car to get for 2011, been looking at lexus IS, honda accords etc.. then i wrote a question asking all you guys what to get and you all said the renault 172 cups, well i was prepared to buy one now i have changed my mind. my girlfriends brother has got a 1.6l suzuki vitara with the arches and 2.5 inch lift, off roading wheels, with his snorkel and they look brilliant they go down wales and things like that and last night he persuaded me and i would love to do it. what would you choose to buy an off roading car or normal car? whats your thoughts?

a normal car mate. unless your actually going to take it off road alot itll be wasted

add to that going round corners and feeling like your on a boat

If you want it as your daily driver to take you to work then an off roaders is not the solution.

I'd stick with the plan to get a car. Off roading is fun but gets expensive when you bend axles, drop driveshafts and snag gearboxes and sumps.

yes do it
i got my first 4x4 one to save a bit of money on fuel as i was driving my race tuned trans am around at the time and was costing me loads
so i got a suzuki sj410 so i could use it everyday and bit cheap to run and use it off road it had a 3 1/2 in lift and mud tyres when i got it
took it off road loved it not the best thing on the old back but never mind did put a few dents in it but thats one of the things i bought it for

then i bought a discovery nothing on it never been off roaded before now its trashed really lol
has mud tyres on 2 in lift lights everywere winch on the front
i use it all the time i am not on the bike and have no worrys about driving it everyday
but also do take it off road a far bit

but am thinking to sell to get a lexus but have not really made my mind up
am out saturday night starting in chatham ending up in ashford