Saying Hello to everybody

thornblade

Car
Impreza WRX
I live in south wales and have a Subaru Impreza WRX and a BMW 6 series 635d convertible. I intend to upgrade the Scooby and wondered if anybody has any comments on whether to go for EBC drilled and grooved discs with Redstuff pads or Black Diamond equivalents?:confused:

Grooved only as cracks can develop from drilled holes .
Have used Redstuff at the track with repeated 200 plus kph to 60 k stops and were great with very little fade. I use RBF 600 fluid in braided lines.
Do not know the other pads .

Hi and welcome to TC.
Dunno if it's a GTR thing but installed EBC grooved discs and Redstuff pads on it and was always get a lot of squealing at low speed braking i.e approaching traffic lights or manoeuvring. The garage couldn't get rid of it either. Excellent brakes but something about the Redstuff material apparently.

Last edited:
Hi, I am Sakkie from Rustenburg in South Africa and bought me a Nissan 350Z. I want to import Turbo Charger Kit from KaRob’s in USA. I would like to know if it is possible to fit T3/T4 TWIN TURBO CHARGER KIT 800HP FOR NISSAN 350Z Z33 VQ35DE 370Z Z34 NISMO V6
from KARob’s on normal aspirated 350Z or will it be better to import 02-09 NISSAN 350Z Z33 / G35 VQ35DE T3/T4 TURBO CHARGER KIT 80-450HP TRIM55 25PSI. If anybody can give some input on this it will be match appreciated.

Greetings Elroi and a Warm Welcome to our TorqueCars Forum my Friend! :)

I am unable to help you with your question directly, but hopefully somebody can point you in the right direction for the knowledge that you seek!

Good luck buddy! :)

Hello and a warm but belated (very sorry for my delay) welcome from me the site admin, really good to have you along.

I hope you enjoy the forums as much as we do. Please get involved in our many discussions and topics, we love to hear peoples opinions and questions.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back