Say Hello to Everybody

Ivy

Car
Audi A6
Hello everybody! This is Ivy. Nice to meet you. I am so happy to join this car forums .

May I as the site admin wish you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars. It is really nice to meet you and I hope you'll be spending some time with us over the months to come.

You'll find us one of the friendliest and most helpful car tuning forums around.

What plans do you have for your car? I'm sure we can give you lots of ideas and suggestions if you need any.

Hello All,
My short name is Teo, much easier than Teofil E. Gieryn, Jr. lol-lol. I am a auto enthusiast /gear head and retired Journeyman Tool and Die Maker from the land across that little pond - "THE ATLANTIC" in the USA :) I have been tinkering with my 2012 Chrysler 300 SRT8 with a ProCharger P-1SC-1 mildly set at 580 rwhp and 525 rwtrq at 7.3psi of boost and discovered this website while surfing for more knowledge. I will explore it more when time permits and look forward to making new friends by learning and teaching more knowledge to any who are as Car Crazy as I am!! :) In the mean time THANKS for allowing me to join these fine folks in this world of GO FAST! Hope to see you all around the track soon!

Teo

Thanks all for the warm welcome!! My grandfather was a Warfield. :) It is always a very intelligent modus operandi to have a meeting of the minds first before ANY attempted tuning of our rides! Less errors occur when we do, and allot less $$$$ spent chasing more horsepower and torque!! :)

Hey @andrerazz really nice to have you along, I hope you enjoy your time on here with us, were really friendly and love peoples comments and suggestions in our many threads and debates on here.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back