Saab Owners Club of GB - AGM

T9 man

TC ModFather
Car
Saab 9-3SS T9
Been away for the weekend attending the annual general meeting of the Saab Owners Club of GB which was held in Hull. I had a great time at the meeting venue at Humberside SAAB - thank you for your hospitality chaps :)

I can tell you all now that I am officially a director of the SOC GB board having been voted in unanimously :)
My role within the board will be as editor of the bi-monthly club magazine - SAAB DRIVER.

I must say that I am looking forward to the challenges that the job will bring, also looking to build on an already great platform that is the magazine. I am so lucky to have very enthusiastic fellow board members around me who only want what's best for the club. Looking forward to going from strength to strength building up the club, and forging new relationships with fellow Saab club members |B

Just a few photos from the weekends event.

The Humber Bridge, a view from my hotel window

The AGM venue, Humberside SAAB

There's a lot of wrangling still going on behind the scenes buddy with regards to money and build partners.
I do so hope to see the cars rolling off the production line once again and sooner rather than later.