Ridding the roads of SLOW drivers.

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Here is my winning idea that will banish all slow drivers from our roads!

If highway planners finally built a decent road with a loop the loop section on it - slow drivers would just fall off and cease to clog up our roads!

Do you think this idea could work? What speed would you think you'd need to do to stay on the road?

Do you tend to think that everyone driving slower than you is a nervous nelly and anybody faster than you is an idiot with a death wish ??

No - everyone drives slower than me ;)

There are exceptions of course! But my fantastic idea will weed out the poor drivers!

Waynne - it depends upon the radius of the curve you design into this feature.

Can anyone design a roadsign to alert drivers to this road 'feature' :-D

I've still not had a reply from the highway agency about my solution to the problem of cautious drivers and ridding our roads of them.

Can I take this one step further. Cars should all have massive downforce and be fast enough to drive upside down on the roofs of tunnels... thus you have to go even faster than Wayne's idea or you'll fall off the roof ;)

I got a reply, :D :D :D :D So it might be a go!

Dear Waynne,

Thank you for your email and valuable input but we have a clearly defined method to submit proposals to our planning department. Please write your suggestion on a piece of A4 paper, with your name and address at the top place it in an envelope with our postal address on it.

Seal it up and put on the correct postage.

Tear it in half, tear it again and place it in the waste paper basket. We will then give your suggestion the consideration it deserves.

Your sincerely,

Aldi car park planning manager.

There's no wine involved! I hardly ever ever drink, or take any other substances.

I do however admit to being pumped up on Haribo and a high sugar diet today!