removing extra weight in a 75

Bonnet boot - replace with carbon fibre. The engine is already pretty light. Some nice lighter alloy wheels will also help. You could always strip out the interior but for the benefit you will get its not worth it as the car will look like a wreck and become noisy and drafty!

Bonnet boot - replace with carbon fibre. The engine is already pretty light. Some nice lighter alloy wheels will also help. You could always strip out the interior but for the benefit you will get its not worth it as the car will look like a wreck and become noisy and drafty!

Not worth it Waynne?? Not sure if this is 100% accurate but it close....

On a car the size and weight of a VW Golf a weight reduction of 35 kilos has the same effect as 9 BHP increase in power, + it brakes quicker, longer (less fade from less weight) and corners better. Depends on how dedicated to speed you are!! Draughfty?.... I ain't even got a heater in one of my cars (it weighed around 20k's on it own with fans,matrix and piping!~) Just put another coat on, you won't notice the cold once you start driving!!:lol:

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back