Redemption!!!!

ReppnBBW

Car
Astra MK3 1.4i
HI GUYS,
After being banned & stripped of my pink card back in 1999, I have finally re-started my lessons & was given a 'MK3 Astra C14NZ' as a gift, from my in-laws.

Ironically I was banned for street racing in an 'MK2 Astra GTE 16v', which I crashed after using N2O & Blowing the motor, while attempting to out run the law. :sad2:

I then put driving on hold & turned my life around, now I want to get back on the road, but do things the right way. :bigsmile:

I have always wanted to be an enthusiast, attending meets & one day feature in a publication of some sort, I have some car body repair skills & basic mechanical skills, but everybody has a dream, this is mine! :love:

MY FRIENDS CALL ME 'T.K.' KNOWN FOR MY LOVE OF FAT CHICKS, MUSIC & CARS...COME SAY HI???

mate we have all done stupid things whilst driving but the key is as long as you learn from your mistakes it makes you a better person/driver!!
anyway welcome to TC's :bigsmile:

Anyone wondering why only Moderators are saying hello !!???:(

Being polite and friendly is actually a TC rule and everyone is free and often encouraged to welcome new members and make them feel like they belong. :)
Well you know how the saying goes; lead by example! ;)

One of the most interesting introduction i've read so far.
Good to see you turned your life around though.

Welcome to the forum.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back