Rally Styling

Redd

Tuner
Car
Peugeot 206cc 2.0
Hi guys, I know you have touched on this a little bit before, but I was wondering if you had any tips on styling a car to look like it is designed for Rally. The reason for this is that around where I live, most modified cars are of the "big bodykits, black bonnet, spoiler on a front wheel drive, loud music" type cars, and I wanted something different. I'v got a 1.1, but that is being swapped at some point anyway, and i have stripped the interior, removed radio and fitted fog lamps. I have no idea about the graphics though, i'm assuming that it would probably be breaking some kind of copyright laws having company names on my car, any Ideas? Thanks

Hi guys, I know you have touched on this a little bit before, but I was wondering if you had any tips on styling a car to look like it is designed for Rally. The reason for this is that around where I live, most modified cars are of the "big bodykits, black bonnet, spoiler on a front wheel drive, loud music" type cars, and I wanted something different. I'v got a 1.1, but that is being swapped at some point anyway, and i have stripped the interior, removed radio and fitted fog lamps. I have no idea about the graphics though, i'm assuming that it would probably be breaking some kind of copyright laws having company names on my car, any Ideas? Thanks
No copywright issues at all,

$(KGrHqF,!pkE7BcvgGFNBO)5T+Nv1Q~~60_12.JPG

Here you go, this is what your after:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Peugeot-1...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2a1610ec70