Primera Sport----Amazing

aston

The Torque Meister
Car
VOLVO and VW
I needed a car in a hurry and bought a 2000 Sport, wanted a GT but this was near with a full MOT. It's been parked outside my house for a few weeks until now and boy everythinh I'd read was true, Brilliant drivers car, I actually want to go out looking for twisty roads....... I am now converted... and no doubt will be looking for a decent GT before the summer is over, Cheers all

They are seriously underrated cars and everyone I know who's had one says they handle brilliantly.

I purchased it as a temporary car to use whilst my mondeo is in hospital. But now I am thinking of selling the mondeo and keeping the primera. Its bought back the joy of driving. Its even got a chav silencer which I hated but now strangely the noise and rattles seem to add to the experience.

Keep the Prim Bud

Great cars, I've had the older version - P10, and now have a P11 S.I.
I still believe the P10 handles better though

Alot of people see Primeras as Taxi's, and see them as an olds mans car, but when you get them on a great twisty road - WOW, you see it come to life

I read the mk1 eGT was the fastest. I have seen a mint one around here, I need to find out who owns it .........................

I'd read somewhere, p10's For smiles and P11's for miles, yeah I like it, To begin with I thought i was complete carbage but a few twisties and roundabouts changed my thoughts, also the sunroof is a rare beast these days so it looks like I shall keep it for a little while