Pot Holes

trooper

Track Warrior
Right, the air is gonna be blue!!!!!

I am fed up with bloomin pot holes, surely council workers drive over the same pot holes as me every day, so why do the council wait on residents to report them!!!
It is just as well i have a 4x4, cause some times the pot holes are terrible.

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok, now i'm feeling better now :lol:

Our roads in Kent are full of potholes so i can really sympathise. You don't think they are caused by 4x4 drivers? (Only joking) I think it's lorrys down our way. In fact our pot holes are so large you can lose small children in them. If you write to the council to complain they reply and say they are - get this - "Looking into it!". :lol:

The local news paper here does a small article about bad pot holes on certain roads in town. They state how long they have gone without repair, even though they have been reported. I think the council is going for a new record of not fixing anything. Probably pissed off because we told them to ram their city centre tolls were the sun don't shine.

When I bought my car it had koni adjustable shock’s already fitted, there on the softest setting but when I hit a bad pot hole it feels like I’ve been punched in the kidneys.

Does anyone know if you can claim for damages if a poorly maintained road damages your car?

You can only claim if you can prove negligence - I suppose that failure to repair a reported pothole in a reasonable time is negligence.

Potholes filled with puddles are a nightmare - i've been caught out a few times in this rainy patch.

Potholes filled with puddles are a nightmare - i've been caught out a few times in this rainy patch.