Please explain crossovers.

Cool - thanks JAMES. So a crossover is a frequency filter - it makes sense now.

How much bass does you ICE kick? What is the Wattage rating of your in car entertainment system? (Is that any clearer now - I think I was tired.) BTW (cough) i'm going down with (zneeeze) a cold (achhheeeew). I think it's going to be a full blown Man Cold!

oh now it is slightly! lol. ive got 6'9 @ 600watt each, vibe - amazin quality!
ive got 2 subs in the boot, each at 1000 watt. my front speaker and tweeters are runnin on 400watt. got a 1000watt amp runnin my 6'9 and 2000watt amp running my subs. im the process of gettin an amp for my front speakers, but its gunna be really hard to fit. im jus gettin over my flu, stil got the cough tho! im away as of today, got a longweek end!

cheryl_88 said:
oh now it is slightly! lol. ive got 6'9 @ 600watt each, vibe - amazin quality!
ive got 2 subs in the boot, each at 1000 watt. my front speaker and tweeters are runnin on 400watt. got a 1000watt amp runnin my 6'9 and 2000watt amp running my subs.

Sounds like a nice setup :mrgreen:

yep

yes it is, but ive oni just got it back running, runnin all them wires and power gets complicated, even for a girl of my talents! lol

Yeah, nothing majorly exiting - saw Devil wears Prada - bit of a chick flick but fairly diverting. Also went for a drive - you can't beat a blast along the country lanes for a de-stress and unwind.