Peugeot 206 1.6 XSi £1950 ONO!

Make: Peugeot
Model: 206
Engine size: 1.6 16v
Year: 2002

Description:
Hi,

You are viewing a Peugeot 206 XSi 1587 cc which I bought as a run around that my son was able to drive also. He has now bought a newer Vauxhall Corsa in his own right so I have decided to move the car on.

This is a very nice, 2 previous owner, little car with 67500 miles (As of today but going up daily) on the clock which is verified by an old MOT march 2008 - 2008 57080 miles and April 2009 - 2010 mileage 58127

I also have a service book showing services from Peugeot Main dealers. The dash is showing 10550 miles to next service.

We had a new Clutch, Cambelt and water pump (as part of cambelt change) done on 30/10/09 (Invoice says 06!) which cost £250 Labour and £189.64 in Parts (Not at a Peugeot dealer!)

In the last three months the car has had four new tyres fitted (Car has 17" alloys) and 4 wheel tracking completed. The MOT is until 3rd April 2011.

The car comes with usual XSI options such as power steering, Central locking, etc etc, the aircon was regassed last year and works as it should. I have just paid £40 to replace the rear parcel shelf as it was missing and I have replaced the after market headlights back to the factory originals.

There are a few little dinks around the car (It lived previously in London) and the alloys have kerb rash on them but nothing that would make it un attractive to anyone viewing it.

The car is just parked up outside the house now. I used it for a couple of days prior to getting the MOT done and noticed that the o/s front strut top mount is knocking and the o/s CV joint makes a slight noise when on full lock. I dont think it's worth me getting them done. I'd rather someone make an offer with these things in mind (Please, serious offers only).

I recomend any interested parties to come and view the car. I dont think you will be disappointed.

The car (prior to our ownership) was registered as a category C (Un economical to repair) I have the VOSA VIC pass certicate with the paperwork dated 23/02/09 and I think I still have the HPI report I did on the car before I purchased it.

If you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch. I'll answer them honestly (Please see my feedback) and will happily have a chat with you about the car.

More pictures can be found at:
http://s184.photobucket.com/albums/x89/wezzel98765/206 Ad/

More pictures are available upon request

None of like to be messed around or feel mislead.

The price for the car is £1950 ONO

Mileage/Condition: 67,000 (see above)

Contact Phone number: No landline #
Area (Town/County): Deal, Kent

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back