ok where are all the peugeot owners at ???

Yeah actually I have 2 405's one is the DL and the other mi16 ... DL is my daily driver other one my donor car.. I'm planning on pulling the mi16 motor out and rebuild it eventually but for now just drive and tune down the road . I'll post some pics up soon I can't wait to start driving it I just got it to run after 10 years Sittin , I definitely gonna custom it out ...do u know of any places that sell accessories ? Springs , shocks , intakes ?

:blink: Are they?
I had an 405 Sri years ago that my cousin helpfully wrote off for me by rolling it on a single track country lane.
Rolled te car around 5 or 6 times and it ejected him out the car and into a hedge.
By the way he was wearing a seatbelt.

No mate. Was just havin a laugh with you. :D

They are good cars the 405.

No. No they are not. I was thinking of the 406 with the D engine.

My bad.

Yeah, sorry, they are bad. Inside, out, handling, everything.

No likey. Sorry to raise hopes.

An old mates family from back home has always had pug's. I remember when they bought the 405 brand new, and I was just a kid, and remembering how bad the inside was!! lol

Well I gotta say these 2 pugs are the first French cars I've owned .. so far the DL has been good to me I've driven it back n fourth from work approx 50 miles a day..considering it sat 10 years . I've owned from hondas to chevys to bmw . I gotta say the pug handles pretty good even @ 80 mph . I think for any car that was in the 91 era where a little rough !

Well I gotta say these 2 pugs are the first French cars I've owned .. so far the DL has been good to me I've driven it back n fourth from work approx 50 miles a day..considering it sat 10 years . I've owned from hondas to chevys to bmw . I gotta say the pug handles pretty good even @ 80 mph . I think for any car that was in the 91 era where a little rough !

Well I'm a fan of the old Peugeots,

I can suggest some nice mods for the MI16 but most of the part you'll have to import though as they aren't avaliable over there.