Nottingham County Council.

TaylorDTS

How ridiculous is this....

My local council will only put dropkerbs in front of my driveway if i pay them £1500. At the minute i use the next door neighbours but regularly get complaints and with the pug being slightly lowered it's causing havoc with my paintwork! :shock:

I suppose when they come to check about my request for drop kerbs they'll see the car and tar me with the same brush as most young lads "Boy Racer". :evil:

Anyone else have trouble with there local councils???

You'll probably find that you can talk the road workers into doing a dropped kerb next time they resurface the road. Local councils can be a bit of a pain to deal with and they all complain about being strapped for cash!

i reckon the world would be a better place without councils, i mean - who needs the useless fatties anyway?

examples:
when our street flooded they turned up with sandbags, after water was in our house, and as a result of the flood 2 conifer trees fell down in next doors garden, onto our garden fence and 3 weeks later still nothing, they are so lazy. soon theyll realise that taking away 2 trees is cheaper than paying for our fence to be rebuilt........

muppets, and with dropped kerbs, we were asked to pay 500 nicker, 7 years ago. daylight robbery.