newby

newby

Car
vw beetle 1303 S
hiya im new to the classic beetle thing, always wanted one for years and finally got the chance to buy one. Needing info on what is the best magazine to buy, and cannot find anywhere any pics on cool paint jobs as dont want the standard colours, wanting something completely different. Any ideas on both greatly received.

What about a flip paint or chrome paint finish? These will look stunning on the beetle.

Welcome to TorqueCars and it's nice to meet you. Mag wise there are quite a few VW mags around so I can only suggest you flip through them and see which one is best. Sadly a lot of these are focussed on the newer VW ranges.

have to have a look at the flip paint, but what we was thinking of is a design of a zip going down the centre of the car in silver with the car in dark blue!

already doing, going to cover the back of the seats in denim jeans and got denim coloured upholstry with flowers, for the back of the seats

already doing, going to cover the back of the seats in denim jeans and got denim coloured upholstry with flowers, for the back of the seats

I was like 'YEAH' with you all the way there, right up until you had to mention "Flowers" :amazed:

the'flowers' may sound euuughhh but they will go perfect, just cant describe them, but believe me it will look cool, will have to get pics on when they are done

OK :) Once you have reached 10 posts then you can upload your pictures as per our T&C's.

That will be cool. Just 3 posts to go! The hot polls forum is a great place to get your post count up.;)

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back