Newbie looking for help

Lambox2c

Car
Nissan 370z
Hey everyone,

Remember the Lambo-clio show car from a few years back?? well that was mine. I was searching google images for pics of it and found this site. I was hoping I could have the images posted on the site without the watermarks (tried to work out how to pm wayne but gave up).

Thanks for the nice comments about it

Nigel

Greetings and welcome to our TorqueCars forum :)

You will need to make 10 posts first before the system will allow any photos through.
If you go to the top right hand side of this forum page, click on "Inbox" then "start new conversation" put in "obi_waynne" as the person you want to send the message too then type your message.

Thanks,
I tried doing that but it wont let me (guess i have to post 10 times)

Have a look around the site and get involved with some of the other members threads, you will hit 10 posts in no time at all.

An audience with @obi_waynne,

This is not an easy thing to do buddy. It usually requires for you to be vetted by the security services both here and Interpol, plus you have to prove beyond all shadow of a doubt, that you dearly love Audi Quattro cars before he will even acknowledge you ;)

Hello and a very warm welcome from me the site Admin. Sorry for my slow reply, I've been out of action for a while due to a nasty virus but I'm pretty much back now.

I do remember that car, please email me on webmaster@ this site as a reminder and I'll try to dig out some of the originals I took. I believe I met you at modded UK back in 2005 or therabouts.

It's good to have you with us. You'll find us one of the most friendly forums around.

Don't be shy, get involved in the many discussions and start new threads or ask questions, our community really thrives on fresh material posted up and we all contribute to help make this site what it is today.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back