Newbie from Wakefield

orbitz

Car
307 SW 2.0-16V
Hi, I am from Wakefield (west yorkshire,UK) and am currently driving a Peugeot 307 SW (2.0-16V petrol) and a Ford Cmax 1,6 diesel. I joined this forum in order to get some advice on some mods/repairs and possibly assist with solutions for others ( I am not a mechanic but quite confident when it comes to car related DIY.)

If this is allowed on my first post-
does anyone know a good exhaust place near Leeds that could make a custom ''mild sport'' backbox for my 307 SW? I am no boy racer so nothing like ''all in your face'' race can, just something with a slightly lower/beefier note. other small mods to come...

Greetings and a Warm Welcome to our TorqueCars Forum my Friend! :)

I am unable to help you with your question directly, but hopefully somebody can point you in the right direction for the knowledge that you seek!

Good luck buddy! :)

Thanks for the replies guys, I was away for a while hence not been on here.
Got a recommendation from my colleague regarding the backbox I am after, there is a shop in horbury called crisptuning, will give them a ring and post the result if I get it done there.

Hello and may I wish you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars, nice to have you along.

Sorry for my delay in replying to you, we've totally revamped the site, and I'm sure you'll agree it's 1000 time better than before, much faster and easier to use.

I hope you enjoy your time with us, you'll fit in just fine if you are crazy about cars and tuning them.

Please get involved in our many interesting discussions and debates.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back