new tuner and new member

ICEDEMON

Wrench Pro
Car
vauxhall corsa 1.3
Hay guys i have a 2013 1.3 CDTI vauxhall corsa limited edition ecoflex 5 door DIESEL.i live in cambridge and im looking at moding my car out a little at the moment im doin the cheaper stuff like interior and exterior styling then il be looking at doing the engine. Any tips and links to sites that do good parts and a range of options would be much appreciated thanks

Greetings and welcome to our TorqueCars forum :)

Unless you intend on keeping the car for a very long time and you are not bothered about the resale value; then I would just contact a reputable tuner and have the engine ECU remapped for a little more power. You could also have the suspension tweaked by changing the dampers to make it handle a little better and maybe just an upgrade on the brake pads to assist the stopping power.

Greetings and welcome to our TorqueCars forum :)

Unless you intend on keeping the car for a very long time and you are not bothered about the resale value; then I would just contact a reputable tuner and have the engine ECU remapped for a little more power. You could also have the suspension tweaked by changing the dampers to make it handle a little better and maybe just an upgrade on the brake pads to assist the stopping power.

Yes no plans on selling the car for a long time. Im going to do all i can to have fun with it i just want to start off with styling first. Thanks for tips il take them in to account :)

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back