New toy, a GTR

All detailed and ready for Sherborne Classic at the Castle tomorrow, Gonna be a scorcher.

20130603_151946.jpg

20130603_152246.jpg

20130603_152916.jpg

20130603_152108.jpg

20130603_152136.jpg

I'll post a gallery up of the day. Really looking forward to this, the car is working perfectly and sounds epic every time I go out.

I'm not a fan of R32's. But this is epic!

Good job its not a 32 then ;) thanks for the compliment though bud :) It's the bigger R33 and the V-Spec version so stiffer chassis, lower and fully adjustable suspension, different ecu power delivery and 4WD delivery system. In no way is it the most powerful RB26 but its a lovely sweet spot for this car for everyday use and a blast down a quiet road

And she's GONE
Sold my beloved GTR to raise funds. Got a good price above market value so some compensation and proved there are people out there who will appreciate and pay extra for an above average vehicle. So I'll mostly be residing in the VW Golf section now as the children chariot that is my Mk5 Golf GT TDI170 is my only vehicle for now. Lets see what I can do to that hehehe ;)

Sold her in a classic car auction and got into 5 figures. She's still local to me and has been bought by a classic enthusiast who owns a classic car rental company that does weddings, corporate transport, parties etc. He's prepping it at the moment so he can use it next year for rallies all over Europe instead of his Aston Martin!
Have house stuff to pay for but setting aside couple of grand for the Golf to make it more exciting ;)

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back