New stopping power!

T9 man

TC ModFather
Car
Saab 9-3SS T9
Well I popped into Neo Bros to finally have my new Hirsch emblem fitted to my Hirsch dashboard fascia; two hours later I left with these! 360mm 6 pot caliper road race beasties! still not sure how it happened? but i'm so glad that I did :lol:

Attachments

• newdiscoct10.jpg
    newdiscoct10.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 13
You must have a female shopping gene somewhere :lol: I guess you keep telling yourself you've saved £100 as they were £100 off although you spend a fair bit more than that!

When do you get them fitted then?

Lol Waynne, Tuesday last! absolutely marvellous :D Spotted them on one of their track car monsters and thought, if it's good enough for them, then it's good enough for me!

First time I tapped the brakes hard, I was pulling my nose off the
windscreen :lol:

Will treat it with more respect from now on ;)

so where are the brakes i cant see them ? i can see a washer with a red bit stuck on ;P

what pads did you go for ?

Reds! apparently race but I find them surprisingly good on the road! they said to try them and see how I get on, and if don't like them they will swop for yellows at no extra charge for parts or labour as i'm such a good customer, which is nice to hear! ;)

nice upgrade t9man! was it worth it? i think the oem 93 setup is pretty good, but have never had the car on a track. worth it for the street?

nice upgrade t9man! was it worth it? i think the oem 93 setup is pretty good, but have never had the car on a track. worth it for the street?

Thanks for the compliment AJ, these are brilliant and worth every penny! they stop on a sixpence or a dime! and look double cool, does not get any better than that! If you fancy these Neo Bros in the UK do ship to the states! you don't have to track race the car to have good stopping power! ;)

Thanks for the compliment AJ, these are brilliant and worth every penny! they stop on a sixpence or a dime! and look double cool, does not get any better than that! If you fancy these Neo Bros in the UK do ship to the states! you don't have to track race the car to have good stopping power! ;)

thanks heading over to check out Neo Bros now. modding this car is punishing my wallet!!!!!!

thanks heading over to check out Neo Bros now. modding this car is punishing my wallet!!!!!!

I know what that is like!!! in the early days of modding the Beast, I used a well known Saab tuner called Abbott Racing Motorsport here in th UK.
Everything I had done to the car seemed to be a £1000 plus :amazed:
Your money will go further with Neo Bros - www.neobrothers.co.uk
If you order over the phone or online, mention Dr Reid or T9 man and they WILL look after you! Happy shopping :)