new project

kemo

Torque Junkie
Car
Ford Sierra 2000E
here is my new project

just got to finish welding up the joints and doing body work then its off to play

I bet you played with Meccano when you woz a lad? What plans have you got just a restore or summit more like a TVR engine transplant?

xavier said:
I bet you played with Meccano when you woz a lad? What plans have you got just a restore or summit more like a TVR engine transplant?

got a 350 chevy engine to put in her 5.7lt

Wow you've been busy. Will you bring it down to our show? (The Hop farm have an off road tank arena that we might get permission to use as well! It just down to insurance I think - does your club have insurance for off road events?) PM me if you are interested and we'll see what we can sort out.

where and when is the show. all i have to do to get it ready is 4 inch suspension lift, roll cage ,sump guards, and it will be ready to use my insurance covers me for on or off road

www.kentmodifiedcarshow.co.uk for details (still under construction)- ticket prices are still being argued over! It going to be a SERIOUS performance modified car show rather than the usual tacky body kit n tarts shows you see.

(The £25 for the weekend for 2 including a show car is set in stone though!)

Well the beast is all finished now. 3inch suspention lift 2 inch body lift huge wheels and mud plugger tyres going to take it off roading this sunday to see what it can do i know when i drive it on the road people look
will post pics of it when i can

kemo said:
Well the beast is all finished now. 3inch suspention lift 2 inch body lift huge wheels and mud plugger tyres going to take it off roading this sunday to see what it can do i know when i drive it on the road people look
will post pics of it when i can

Yeah but if they knew the truth behind it...

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back