new members from split croatia

forcasplit

Wrench Pro
Car
getz 1.1 12v
hy everyvone my english is bad but i need that you can me understand

i have getz 1.1 12v 4 years old , a make on him chip tuning put aluminium wheels with tire 185-55-15 ,and put sport exaust remove resonant box driilling air box put snorkel fovard and my getz have about 85 ks-ps in start is have 66ks-ps .on my watch is 51000 km and everythink work wery well.
sorry for my english:p

tcsmileysign.gif

welcome to the forum

Split is a nice place

old town is the best i work in shop off computers in centar near dioklacijan palace 100 m from coast if you come in split come tu my shop street is hrvojeva 12 name of shop is radio-centar and my name is mario:)

Hello Torcida!
Lijepo je vidjeti još kojeg zemljaka ovdje! Dobro došao!
Ljudi su prijazni i rado komentiraju svako pitanje ili mišljenje koje se postavi. Ja sam iz Zapadne Slavonije - Novska.
Ne sekiraj se za Engleski - do sada su mi članovi foruma više puta pomogli sa ponekim izrazom.

(Nice to see some more homeland mates here!
People here are nice and willing to comment every question or opinion posted. I am from West Slavonia - Novska.
Don't mind about bad English - so far forum members had helped me several times about some terms and expressions.)

Hello Torcida!
Lijepo je vidjeti još kojeg zemljaka ovdje! Dobro došao!
Ljudi su prijazni i rado komentiraju svako pitanje ili mišljenje koje se postavi. Ja sam iz Zapadne Slavonije - Novska.
Ne sekiraj se za Engleski - do sada su mi članovi foruma više puta pomogli sa ponekim izrazom.

(Nice to see some more homeland mates here!
People here are nice and willing to comment every question or opinion posted. I am from West Slavonia - Novska.
Don't mind about bad English - so far forum members had helped me several times about some terms and expressions.)
auh hvala bogu neko naš engleski koristim samo za zbarit koju stranjiknju pa ovi stručni mi baš neide.
:lol:

auh hvala bogu neko naš engleski koristim samo za zbarit koju stranjiknju pa ovi stručni mi baš neide.

Hahaha!
Just to translate for audience in case someone is curious - my homemate uses his english only during summer for aproaching pretty tourist ladies!
My english mates, in Mediteranian part of Croatia every man is Casanova himself! Really! Most favorite sport there is romantic evenings during summer with tender ladies from around the world which came to Dalmatia in seek for love, and mediteranian charm. There they don't seek for wealthy brooms - they just coming in hope to find summer love for remembering during cold nights. ;)

Ako je suditi po ovih nekoliko rečenica koje si napisao, mislim da nemaš problema sa Engleskim! ;)

My english mates, in Mediteranian part of Croatia every man is Casanova himself! Really! Most favorite sport there is romantic evenings during summer with tender ladies from around the world which came to Dalmatia in seek for love, and mediteranian charm. There they don't seek for wealthy brooms - they just coming in hope to find summer love for remembering during cold nights. ;)

Sounds like a nice way to spend your summer evenings to me Zwaf! I must remember to tell her indoors that she is not allowed to visit your country - EVER! :lol:

Hahaha!
Just to translate for audience in case someone is curious - my homemate uses his english only during summer for aproaching pretty tourist ladies!

Ako je suditi po ovih nekoliko rečenica koje si napisao, mislim da nemaš problema sa Engleskim! ;)
ti si doctor za mene svaka ti čast vidiš sve sam razumija šta si napisa ali kad ja moram nešto izreć malo teže a oni normalna konzervacija to ide ok:lol:

Sounds like a nice way to spend your summer evenings to me Zwaf! I must remember to tell her indoors that she is not allowed to visit your country - EVER! :lol:

Unfortunatly, I came from continental part of country. It is Panonian valey - the bottom of the long ago diminished Panonian sea. :lol:
You see, those Dalmatian guys make no difference for our womens either! :bigsmile:

ti si doctor za mene svaka ti čast vidiš sve sam razumija šta si napisa ali kad ja moram nešto izreć malo teže a oni normalna konzervacija to ide ok:lol:

Try to comunicate in English, Mario! We are on english forum and when we speak Croatian here our hosts might think godknowswhattheyarespeaking.
When you lack some word just describe what you mean with words you know. I am sure vaste majority here would understand...at least they understand me! ;) ......I guess!?:embarrest: :)

E da, KONVERZACIJA. Ne KONZERVACIJA! :lol:

Unfortunatly, I came from continental part of country. It is Panonian valey - the bottom of the long ago diminished Panonian sea. :lol:
You see, those Dalmatian guys make no difference for our womens either! :bigsmile:

Try to comunicate in English, Mario! We are on english forum and when we speak Croatian here our hosts might think godknowswhattheyarespeaking.
When you lack some word just describe what you mean with words you know. I am sure vaste majority here would understand...at least they understand me! ;) ......I guess!?:embarrest: :)

E da, KONVERZACIJA. Ne KONZERVACIJA! :lol:

ok how say on english "klapna gasa"

ok how say on english "klapna gasa"

Hahaha! Got no idea!
Try with words "Trottle" and then try to describe what is the purposse of mentioned part. Sure someone will recognize what you trying to say and after some fun you will learn a new word. ;)
If that part remind you of butterfly just say it is connected with trottle and that part somehow opens or closes something and it looks like butterfly.

Last edited:
Hahaha! Got no idea!
Try with words "Trottle" and then try to describe what is the purposse of mentioned part. Sure someone will recognize what you trying to say and after some fun you will learn a new word. ;)
If that part remind you of butterfly just say it is connected with trottle and that part somehow opens or closes something and it looks like butterfly.
haha leptir yes butterflay offcourse;)

May I as the site admin wish you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars. It is really nice to meet you and I hope you'll be spending some time with us over the months to come.

You'll find us one of the friendliest and most helpful car tuning forums around.

What plans do you have for your car? I'm sure we can give you lots of ideas and suggestions if you need any.

Do feel free to chip in on our other topics and discussions, we are all here to share our passion for cars. Being friendly and helpful is a forum rule here and I'm sure you'll fit in just fine.

May I as the site admin wish you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars. It is really nice to meet you and I hope you'll be spending some time with us over the months to come.

You'll find us one of the friendliest and most helpful car tuning forums around.

What plans do you have for your car? I'm sure we can give you lots of ideas and suggestions if you need any.

Do feel free to chip in on our other topics and discussions, we are all here to share our passion for cars. Being friendly and helpful is a forum rule here and I'm sure you'll fit in just fine.

thanks on yours wellcoome , on my car next is turbo on 1 bar , but first i must speend money .i m on hyudai forum croatia and we have one best servis "birt" dugo selo near zagreb.this servis put turbo on 50 cars hyundai ,
and they do very good but i must speend 3000 euro.:blink1:

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back