Andy67

Car
Vauxhall combo1.7dt
hi I run a Vauxhall combo 1.7dti 2002 it's well looked after oil change every 5000 oil +diesel filter every 8 it's done 168000 138000 when I bought it it's primary use is for work but then I decided I want play around with it bought the wheels 15in sxi of a 2007 or 8 pair of gsi recaros new gear hand brake garters boost and voltage gauge after market disks vented drilled .intercooler plus hard pipe 63mm pipe 550x200x65 filmic black I'm after after market springs oh a nd just changed the lights to bla k halos with 2006 sxi bumper paint works silver very glossy so that's my story oh and it's got a forced induction kit and after market back box and sports 200cell cat not had a remapp yet but it's quick above 70mph nought to three wk under that until it's warm but all in all it runs mint

Hello and a very warm, welcome to TorqueCars from me the admin, sorry for my slow reply.

Nice to have you along, I hope you're enjoying the site. Please start up a project thread and share your experiences with all our other members and I wish you all the best in your project.

Keep reading the articles on our site and this forum... you'll pick up loads of good common sense tips and don't be afraid to post questions, were all here to share our knowledge and experience.

We run a really fun and interesting car community and many have said we're the friendliest around, always ready to help out where we can.

Enjoy your time with us, post loads and feel free to ask any questions or begin new threads and discussions. We're always interested to hear your comments and views on our existing topics and in the hot polls.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back