T

Tololla

hey you all

I have just bougth my first (as my mom would call it) real car. A nice Toyota Corolla 1.4 stc from 2002. I have named her Tololla

Before that my big love was a Fiat Multipla'tastic (miss plattie) and it was paintede with a brush, ith was coverd in glitter, stickers, pictures and it was just me all over... It was all of me splash on to the car, and it worked really well.

But now - i can't do that to Tololla... No no no...

But just to test it, it bougth a rainbow of waterbased colors. Spray a layer of olielack. And whent all Color crazy over her...

No doubt - Tololla is a lady, so the old - powerd by bitch dust - its not for her.

So im looking for som ideas and designs for her, all the way. Im in to black and pink - but no hello kitty,..,

Black and silver is always my main and then some pink details as ligth, list, GLITTER, diamonds and so on...

Dont know where its gonna go, but ill update everytime something new happens...

Tjek list :
Finding a name
New 17" wheel
Installed audio converter (aux / usb stick)
Bougth crystal pink led for all the ligth in the dash

Hello and a warm welcome to TorqueCars from me the admin! Really nice to have you along.
Sorry for my slow reply, I've been so busy behind the scenes on here lately I have some major catching up to do.

Keep reading the articles on our site and this forum... you'll pick up loads of good common sense tips.

We run a really fun and interesting car community and many have said we're the friendliest around, always ready to help out where we can.

Enjoy your time with us, post loads and feel free to ask any questions or begin new threads and discussions. We're always interested to hear your comments and views on our existing topics and in the hot polls.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back