Torque Cars

New I.C.E Install

Discussion in 'ICE installs' started by kilby20, 10 December 2011.

1. kilby20

kilby20 Full member

Evesham - U.K
    Car:
    N/A
    Right second post on here so bare with me....getting a new car about april/may next year and want a nice bit of audio in it. Got about £1000 to spend and for that I want a new double din headunit, front door speakers, 12/15" sub and a good amp for it, what can you guys recommend?? i'm open to all suggestions and will be fitting it myself since i'm not too bad with car audio...

Many thanks

Kilbs

2. turbonutter69

turbonutter69 TC ModFather Moderator

Alone in the dark.
    Car:
    Insignia SRI.
    Hi buddy.
    This is a decent double din HU.

Here is a decent set of component but this all depends on the size of your door speakers?

And this will absolutely thunder in the boot.
    This little lot will cost around £725 which would leave you enough to stick a Power Cap in there to help your battery cope with the amp. ;)

3. kilby20

kilby20 Full member

Evesham - U.K
    Car:
    N/A
    Much appreciated man :) I'll make sure I put some pictures up when it's all done

4. T9 man

T9 man TC Pro Founder Moderator

London, UK
    Car:
    Saab 9-3SS T9
    Once you have reached 10 posts then you can post up some photos! I look forward to seeing the finished project ;)

5. dagger

dagger The Torque Meister

sheffield
    Car:
    Nissan Primera S.I.

looking forward to seeing them pics, sounds like a nice project ;)