Need help to tune ecu legnum Mitsubishi

K

keu

hello everyone if there is someone that is familiar with the Mitsubishi legnum non turbo 2.5l v6 manual trans. i would appreciate some help tuning the big bore exhaust to idle correctly at the moment when its cold the idle is fine at 1100 1200 rpm but once its hot it will idle at 1500 i have adjusted the air mixture on the injector with a simple flat head screw driver and that's the lowest i can get it any lower and the car idles up and down until its warmed up. my mechanic says they can tune the ecu in N.Z but i'm in Rarotonga and we dont' have any experts here to help with this.

Hello there and a very warm welcome to TorqueCars, it's great to have you along. Thanks for joining up.

I'm sure you'll find us very friendly and helpful, get involved in our many topics and threads and feel free to ask for tuning tips and solutions to problems in our technical and make and model forums. ;)

I would suggest taking off the air filter and seeing if you still have this problem when it warms up. If it clears it then look at a free flowing induction kit.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back