need an advise

mike21

Car
Lanica 2.0 Turbo
hey guys i have a lanica integral 1996 2.0 turbo. i want to increase its power by replacing the original turbo by a KKK turbo whitch is equal to K4 turbo. what do u advise me about the power and the turbo lag.

Hi mike Firstly im Jealous, I love the integrales, they are pretty rare. I hope you are looking after it.

They sound similar to the turbos used by VAG group (from my research the K03 was I beleive a KKK unit). Are you doing any other mods? (Wastegate,mapping, BOV etc?)

You have the option of a rebuilt KKK casing with k04 Internals or a highbrid. Anything will ball bearings will be far superior to the standard thrust bearings and spool up more quickly.

Do you have a power figure you are aiming for?

Had a quick look around the web and decided to edit this post due to my first bits of info being incorrect lol, there are a few different kkk's from what i've now discovered. Ranging in various sizes but are a style of turbo.

Nice sounding car by the way mate, I did always like these good old rally classics ;)

Last edited:
Guys the KKK i have was found on BMW 45 Turbo, and i was told that it will hold a turbo lag on my car till 5000 rpm so that's alot, and i was hoping to get like 40 BHP. what do u think ??

Yeh sounds like you have the bigger one then. Would it not be easier just to perchase an adjuastable waste gate and wind the boost up a bit with the turbo you already have? Do you have the Evo 1 or 2 version?

Last edited:
i have the evo 2. if i want to keep my original turbo how much can i boost it up, its now the orignal boost 0.8, how far can i get???

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back