Torque Cars

My new Fezzy ST

Discussion in 'Fiesta Forums' started by Rudders666, 29 April 2010.

1. BluntyR5GTT

BluntyR5GTT Guest

stoke on trent
    Car:
    R5 GT Turbo
    that car is crying out to be lowered, but cracking engine you will have there heard alot of good things bout mountune 185 conversions, have a look at getting the cosworth inlet on there

2. Rudders666

Rudders666 Torque Master

West Yorkshire
    Car:
    Ford Focus ST300+
    I know mate fingers crossed that will be happening this month. The 60mm TB is only really useful for the 2.3ltr duratec as I hear it and therefore only really good if you're supercharging.

3. obi_waynne

obi_waynne Administrator Staff Member Moderator

Deal, Kent UK
    Car:
    A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
    Nice work mate, it's really starting to come together.

4. BluntyR5GTT

BluntyR5GTT Guest

stoke on trent
    Car:
    R5 GT Turbo
    Yeah get it done ;) they look nice dropped, also I dont think I mentioned the Tb unless the cosworth inlet has to use them? A lad I know had a 185 conversion and put that inlet on and it really was a good improvement :)

5. Rudders666

Rudders666 Torque Master

West Yorkshire
    Car:
    Ford Focus ST300+
    Cheers Waynne. Sorry Blunt misunderstood but Mountune are bringing out a stage 3. Which is an inlet and another remap to put it up over 200bhp so i'll probably opt for that :D

6. MasterAuron

MasterAuron Very Senior Member

379bhp 359lbft
    Car:
    Mk1 Focus RS
    Is it though because the 185 quoted is 185 PS no? (182bhp)

How much for an inlet and remap then? Not saying they aren't good at what they do but it's very costly relative to the gain. The ST185 is £1800 on top excluding fitting! Madness for 32bhp.

7. Rudders666

Rudders666 Torque Master

West Yorkshire
    Car:
    Ford Focus ST300+
    We've been informed by Dave @ Mountune that the Stage 3 will be up over 200bhp yes. There's no official release on the price as yet but we're hoping for a group buy for the STOC site fingers crossed. I agree completely mate, if it's not cost effective for the stage 3 I'll be looking at alternatives. I'll keep you updated on the price they throw out (hopefully this month) and what i end up going with.