My First Motor!

jizy

Wrench Pro
Thanks for help in finding it, I bought my first motor! A 1995 Ford Fiesta MK III 1.1 LX. 70k on the clock perfect nick cost me just under a grand. Anyone that can help find parts and cheap mods for it please help. Need cd player etc, maybe some nice wheels and any trim I can get from breakers yard from the sportier versions. Would like new back box that looks abit better, but I'm unsure were I can get one.

Cheers,

Go easy with the wheels, insurers get a bit squeaky as it makes the car more nickable. Sadly they regard this as a 'modification'. Hi-fi should be fine but they usually limit cover to about £1000 for after market sound systems.

Just under a grand, so £900 ..ish?

I paid £600 for my first car which was a 1997 Ford Fiesta mark 4 with 60k on the clock and that was a good deal. Yours is in brilliant condition but I wouldn't have paid more than £700 for it.

Brand new MOT and tax so I cant moan. Any ideas were I can get a cheap sound system from?

EBAY is pretty good. People upgrade frequently so there is some good stuff around. Try and insist on the manual as well so you are not fuelling the market for stolen radios.