my car

ctdragracing

Car
subaru legacy turbo
hi guys, didnt get chance to introduce myself properly before. im a newby nto the club, i have a deep passion for drag racing, wife calls it an obsession. got 5 awesome kids and my toy, spec as follows:

1993 subaru legacy (liberty in some places), closed deck ej20, forged pistons and rods, polished heads, t3/t4 hybrid turbo, fmic, hard pipe kit, xs wastegate, home mede manifolds, reversed inlet manifold, tweaked throttle body, blitz bov, hks fcd, 6 inch short zero restriction exhaust, rear end mounted radiator with copper feed pipes. total interior strip down, any weight removed inc dash, alloy panel replaced dash with 5" tacho and shift light and bare essential dials. doors have internal steel cut out, bootlid single skin, rear doors welded shut with shut lines filled, rear o/s door is vented to feed radiator. boot floor removed. 1 gallon fuel cell. front end inner wing material cut away from strut top forward, tubes replace this, front body converted to one piece clamshell body. as much wiegt taken out as i can

Last edited by a moderator:
been out a couple of times but being rebuilt to the spec above at the mo. i love it to bits. would love a much bigger turbo but hey money wont allow

yeah money, wife kids, three ways to make your life more interesting and your project a million times harder lol. still we will get there, just planning manifolds to fit turbo and mount it out of the way somewhere, with rad in the back i might stick it behind intercooler, that said heat soak.

Hello there and may I extend to you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars forums.
It is great to meet you and I hope you enjoy the forums as much as we all do and that you get totally addicted to this site.

It sounds like you have a great project on your hands, with an impressive mod list already I bet you have a lot of fun in it.

What cars have you owned in the past then?

Do feel free to get involved in our other threads too, the more the merrier as they say and we are friendly (being friendly is actually a forum rule!:))

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back