• Yes

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Requitalx

Car
Hyundai Coupe RD
Hello, I own Hyundai Coupe RD1 1996, 2.0fx 139hp. It is my first car(a gift), but I love how it rides, I love how it looks, but she doesn't have a AC. Do you guys think it is worth putting tuning on it or it will be better if I try to find another car(must be cheap)? The only thing that bothers me is that she don't have AC. Do you guys think AC is a must in a car which I plan on driving for a long time?

It's a decision only you can make. I wouldn't consider a car without AC but the cost of fitting it is likely to be high. It might be better to sell this car and buy one with AC.

As above that can only be your choice.
From my own point of veiw however i am not too bothered about ac given the climate we live in.

Although AC is considered essential by many, think it's a luxury I can live without. Living in England, there are only a couple of weeks each year when it is so hot that I would love air conditioning. But that leaves 50 weeks when it's not needed.

Each to his own, though.

If you really want it, is there not a model of your car that is equipped with AC?

Actually most of hyundai coupes rd1 on the market got a AC equipped, but unfortunately mine have a sunroof. I consider selling it for Audi a3 or BMW 318 1.8i. What do you guys think about those two cars?