My 2016 motorsport calendar

TCJBOLDIE

Staff member
Car
2011 Honda FN2
Have just received info on the events I intend to enter next year as long as car and driver are up to it ;)

Feb 4 time attack @ Qld Raceway
Apr 14^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Apr 15,17,17 Oakey sprints on closed roads.
Jun 10,11,12 Wondai sprints ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jul 7 Time Attack @ Qld Raceway
Aug 19,20,21 Leyburn Historic Sprints on closed roads.
Sep 2,3,4 Pittsworth sprints on closed roads
Sep 29 Time Attack @ Qld Raceway
Dec 1 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Last edited:
awesome, will you be entering those with the starion or another car?

Yes it will be in the Starion that I have had since 92:)

It will be getting some 800 cc injectors and a tweak after the head has had a recoed in 2016 so it will hopefully be 400 hp + at the tyres with the Sard 800 cc injectors replacing the 650's that are @ 87% DC and app 3lb extra boost.

Last edited:
sounds awesome, i am sure you'll get good results there. there is a stock starion in my town, white, beautiful one. i always thought by removing the opo up lights and adding simple ones, will give some weight reduction by removing the mechanism.

Looks like you have a very busy year ahead of you Rad, I hope the car stays powerful and reliable for you ;)

Thanks Os |B
I intend/hope to keep entering and competing as long as I still get enjoyment out of driving fast on closed roads and tracks.

I realize that as I am just a wee bit older;) than most competitors that I am not as fast thru the corners and probably on the brake sooner than most I love competing and chatting and the friendly rivalry that exists with some of my fellow enthusiasts at each event :)

Hopefully the recoed box will help lower the times at the track as it was getting progressively worse.Time will tell.