Multi story car parks

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
I'm sure we all find ourselves at these large out of town shopping complexes.

If you use the multi story car parks do you tend to go for the first space you see, aim to be on the top or go down to the lowest level?

Yesterday I passed a space as I went in, drove right up to the top and back down again and ended up parking in the space I saw first of all! :D Typical isn't it.

"You can always park nearer than you think" didn't apply to me!

I always park where i think the car will be safe from idiots that like to open there doors onto my bodywork, normally I take two spaces, or put it furthest away possible where they is loads of spaces.

Ah so its you that takes up 2 spaces making the sign that says full think there is still one more space left! :eek:

I tend to park the furthest away from the entrance/exit - this applies in multi-story and normal car parks. The majority of people are too lazy to walk, so there is less activity and thus less likelihood of people bashing my car.

Straight to the top for me. always a space, and less chance of getting a bang on the door from a clown who dosnt care about your bodywork. (or theirs)

I tend to park the furthest away from the entrance/exit - this applies in multi-story and normal car parks. The majority of people are too lazy to walk, so there is less activity and thus less likelihood of people bashing my car.

Don't you find though that even if you park 300 yards from any other car some idiot will choose to park right next to you despite the 600 other spaces available to them?

Don't you find though that even if you park 300 yards from any other car some idiot will choose to park right next to you despite the 600 other spaces available to them?
im usually that idiot!
but with the idea if i park by a nicer car than mine if an opportunist thief is walking round he/she would target the nicer car + if its a nice or new car they will take more care opening there doors;)

see there is method behind the madness of us idiots:amuse:

I've applied that theory as well, so please let me be in your gang :)

I don't think, though, that the quality or value of the car counts for much.

Let's face it, Wayne Rooney is an idiot but he can afford £200,000+ cars.

I've applied that theory as well, so please let me be in your gang :)

I don't think, though, that the quality or value of the car counts for much.

Let's face it, Wayne Rooney is an idiot but he can afford £200,000+ cars.
well let me welcome you to my gang the idiots
icon6.gif
you are the 9,000,000th member to join:amuse:

sorry mate but please elaborate on the wayne rooney thing. this has gone over my head!! (dont forget im an idiot:amuse:)

icon6.gif

sorry mate but please elaborate on the wayne rooney thing. this has gone over my head!! (dont forget im an idiot:amuse:)

He's got the dosh. He wouldn't care that much about scratching his car.;)

icon6.gif

It wouldn't occur to him to park his valuable cars away from my own value-less car.