mufflersectomy

ocker62

Car
sedona 2.9 crdi
seen thse mods on youtube,like the sound of the turbo spooling up beeing heard through the exhaust,just wondered what you guys thought

Why? Do you like noise? I don't and I don't want to hear yours either mate to be honest.

Go or show???? Which do you want?

Yes I agree why draw attention to yourself?
However if that's what you want mate that's fair play to you
to each his own:)

Greetings ocker62 and a Warm Welcome to our TorqueCars Forum my Friend!

Good to have you along with us :)

Have a look around our site and get involved in our members threads and you will reach 10 posts in no time at all :)

thanks for the warm welcome,new to diesels,enjoying the threads and info found on here,and hdi,as my wife often says,''if you've got it,flaunt it!'',seriously though,thnks for the replies,atb, mark

Remapping will give you a good dose more torque and will likely improve the sound of things anyway as a result of greater boost pressure. You'll certainly get more turbo hiss

thought about having a re-map,apart from power and torque gains,are there any more pro's for having it carried out.are there any major con's to be concerned about,i.e. reliability issues,as this is also my daily work horse.extra torque would be nice for when we are towing the caravan.
(appoligies for the van,have already been crossed of mr clarkeson's x-mas list ! )

One pro gain of a remap which some deem important is the possibility of a few more additional miles to the gallon :amuse:

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back